Freelance Writing Master CourseA Step-By-Step Guide to Making Money Writing From Home
Are you a new writer who wants to learn how to make money online?
Having trouble landing and keeping high-paying clients?
Want a step-by-step road map to earning money writing from home?
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a part-time or full-time freelance writer, this course is meant for you. Freelance writing gives you the flexibility to make money on your own terms from the comfort of your own home. You become the boss.
Sample Course Screenshots
5+ Hours of Expert Video Instruction
8 Powerful Modules Designed to Help You Succeed
125 Detailed Slides Filled with Innovative Information
Unlimited Lifetime Access
Meet Your Lead Instructor: Who Am I?
- My name is Jason, and I’ve been a full-time, successful freelance writer for over 6 years.
- I’ve written over 2.5 million words of paid content for satisfied, high-paying, repeat clients.
- My writing has been featured in many major publications including:
Course Breakdown – All of these modules and lessons are included!
Module 1 – Course Overview [~ 29 min.]
- Can I Really Make Money as a Freelance Writer?
- What is Freelance Writing?
- Overview of the Course Modules
Module 2 – Writing Content for the Web [~ 27 min.]
- Types of Content Companies Pay For
- Current Hot Industries (Including Expected Pay Ranges)
- The Differences Between Web Content and Traditional Writing
Module 3 – How and Where to Find Freelance Writing Work [~ 43 min.]
- Effectively Using Third-Party Platforms to Your Advantage
- Direct Approach Strategies
- Setting Up Your External Profiles
Module 4 – Building Your Portfolio (The Right Way) [~ 29 min.]
- Essential Elements of a Successful Portfolio
- What to Do When You Are Just Starting Out
- The Piggybacking Jobs Strategy
Module 5 – Pitching and Interacting with Clients [~ 47 min.]
- Pitches and Proposals That Actually Get the Job
- Negotiating Pay – Options and Strategies
- The Correct Level of Client Communication
- Dealing With a Difficult Client and Changes of Scope
Module 6 – How to Actually Write Web Content [~ 38 min.]
- Web Content vs. Traditional “School-type” Writing
- The Process From A to Z
- Effective Research – Working With Topics You Know and Topics You Don’t Know
- The Editing and Revision Process
Module 7 – Logistics and Managing Your Workload [~ 28 min.]
- Managing Due Dates and Expectations
- Taxes, 1099s, and Quarterly Payments
- Writing Off Expenses
- Helpful Third-Party Products and Services
Module 8 – Critical Keys to Success [~ 55 min.]
- The 10 Commandments of Grammar
- Most Common Mistakes Made by New and Experienced Freelance Writers
- The Keys to Continued Growth
- Getting Started Today – A Road Map For Success
100% Veteran-owned. Made in America.
I don't think I'm that good of a writer. Can I still do this?
Absolutely! I can’t tell you how many people I’ve coached to become successful freelance writers that said the exact same thing. Writing content for the web is lightyears different than the book reports you’re used to writing in school. In this course, we spend hours talking about tips, tricks, and strategies to make your writing better.
You’ll be surprised at how much easier writing web content is than you think. If you can carry on a conversation with another person about a topic, you can handle the conversational and relaxed tone of most web freelance writing.
What if I haven't written anything in years?
Writing is a lot like riding a bike. If you did it before, you’ll be able to pick it back up in no time. What’s great about a new freelance writer who hasn’t written in years is that the bad habits and tendencies to gravitate to “how you used to write” are much easier to break. You actually might be at an advantage to learn a new style!
Can you tell me a little bit more about the instructor?
Sure! I’ve been a full-time freelance writer for over five years. My work has been featured on major publications like MSN, USA Today, Nasdaq.com, ShareWise, ValuePenguin, Motley Fool, and more. Additionally, I’ve worked as an editor for several major publications, and I’ve managed several large teams of freelance writers. I’ve gotten the privilege to experience and learn every side of the freelance writing business.
Couple all that with a teaching background and a desire to help people achieve their goals, and you have what makes up me. I really hope we get the opportunity to share in this incredible learning and growth opportunity!
Can current freelancers take the course?
You bet! If you’re a current writer and you’re not getting the results you want, this course is absolutely for you. While you may know some of the information covered, there’s a lot that’s going to help revolutionize the way you approach freelance writing. If you’re looking to up your profits, increase your workload, or get better reviews, I highly encourage you to check out the course right now!